The STEICO flat roof system complies with the most stringent of standards – from baseline building regulations through to Passivhaus.
The STEICO flat roof system is suitable for most external finishing options including sedum, metal, timber or similar decking.
Contact our friendly and knowledgeable STEICO experts who can help guide you through every step of the process:
- Helping with the design and specification
- Calculating U values and other parameters
- Calculating the quantities of each product you’ll need
- Quoting for direct delivery to site from our UK based STEICO warehouse of wood fibre products.
You can contact our friendly team by phone, by email or by completing the form found at the bottom of the page.
1 Finish/covering (such as a green roof or gravel).
2 Tile batten.
3 Plywood deck.
4 Battens for ventilation.
5 STEICO Breather Membrane.
6 STEICO Special Dry (60mm plus) / STEICO Duo Dry (40mm)
7 STEICO Flex.
8 Airtightness Membrane (taped).
9 Service void.
10 Savolit Plus Wood Wool Board 15 mm.
11 Internal lime plaster system.
Internal lime plaster specification
- Isovit E-Cork applied with a notched trowel @ 3 mm.
- 4 mm glass fibre mesh.
- Isovit E-Cork @ 3 mm.
- Reabilita Cal AC (Finishing Render) @ 4 mm (applied in two 2 mm coats).
- For a smoother finish apply Regency Lime Plaster @ 1 mm (optional).