The STEICO internal wall insulation system is a highly effective solution that eliminates the moisture risk associated with IWI.
Use the STEICO internal wall insulation system to provide active moisture control through absorption and redistribution of moisture within a wood fibre board and integral mineral layer.
The system combines the best of modern technological advances with natural, traditional materials; finished with a two-coat lime plaster that perfectly compliments traditional and modern wall finishes.
Contact our friendly and knowledgeable STEICO experts who can help guide you through every step of the process:
- Helping with the design and specification
- Calculating U values and other parameters
- Calculating the quantities of each product you’ll need
- Quoting for direct delivery to site from our UK based STEICO warehouse of wood fibre products.
You can contact our friendly team by phone, by email or by completing the form found at the bottom of the page.
Internal lime plaster specification
- Isovit E-Cork applied with a notched trowel @ 3 mm.
- 4 mm glass fibre mesh.
- Isovit E-Cork @ 3 mm.
- Reabilita Cal AC (Finishing Render) @ 4 mm (applied in two 2 mm coats).
- For a smoother finish apply Regency Lime Plaster @ 1 mm (optional).