The STEICO roof pitched system complies with the most stringent of standards – from baseline building regulations through to Passivhaus.
The STEICO roof pitched system is suitable for most external finishing options, including metal, clay and slate tiling.
Contact our friendly and knowledgeable STEICO experts who can help guide you through every step of the process:
- Helping with the design and specification
- Calculating U values and other parameters
- Calculating the quantities of each product you’ll need
- Quoting for direct delivery to site from our UK based STEICO warehouse of wood fibre products.
You can contact our friendly team by phone, by email or by completing the form found at the bottom of the page.
Internal plaster specification
- Isovit E-Cork applied with a notched trowel @ 3 mm.
- 4 mm glass fibre mesh.
- Isovit E-Cork @ 3 mm.
- Reabilita Cal AC (Finishing Render) @ 4 mm (applied in two 2 mm coats).
- For a smoother finish apply Regency Lime Plaster @ 1 mm (optional).
Roofs with pitches between 16°-10° will require taped joints and usually a membrane is used.
Roofs with pitches shallower that 10° (e.g. flat roofs) will always require taped joints and a membrane.