GEOCELL FREE 2 Hour CPD – Friday 6th July
After the success of our first GEOCELL CPD we have set the date for the next FREE morning session on 6th July.
The GEOCELL Foam Glass CPD schedule with Carl Sanger, GEOCELL UK Sales Executive:
- 08:45 Meet for tea/coffee at Mike Wye & Associates, EX21 5RN
- 09:00 Introduction to GEOCELL Foam Glass – Manufacturing Process, Properties and Technical Data + Foam Glass Uses and Applications.
- 10:00 Refreshment break
- 10:15 Live GEOCELL Placement and Compaction Demonstration
- 10:40 Case Studies, Support + Q&A
- 11:00 Finish
GEOCELL Foam Glass is extremely versatile because of its unique lightweight, load-bearing, draining and insulating properties, and is now one of the UK’s leading brands of foam glass.
Manufactured from 100% recycled waste glass, GEOCELL provides a sustainable replacement for conventional building materials used in various applications including:
- Foundation details
- Glasscrete (limecrete) floors
- Floor slabs
- Green roofs and landscaping
- Slope stabilization
- ………..and many more.