Technical Sales Advisor
Specific Duties of a Technical Sales Advisor:
- To assist with the smooth operation of the office in processing orders, assisting customers, dealing with suppliers, inputting to our computer system, liaising with warehouse staff.
- To achieve a good knowledge of our product range and their application in order to advise customers (ongoing training will be provided).
- Providing technical support to the existing team with a requirement to develop a specialist area of expertise
- Investigating and evaluating new products for sale
Daily tasks include:
- Taking orders from customers by phone, email and in person
- Liaising with production staff to ensure adequate stocks to meet demand
- Organising delivery and collection of orders
- Offering friendly, sound advice by phone, email and in person
- Undertaking whatever tasks are required for the smooth running of the business
Personal qualities and skills required:
- Commitment to the success of the firm and satisfaction of its customers
- Conscientious approach to all tasks, however minor
- Numeracy, literacy and computer literacy
- Ability to work both unsupervised and as a team member
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,960.00 per year
Includes a company pension and 35 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday