Showing all 2 results
Excl. delivery & VAT
GEOCELL Foam Glass Aggregate is a high quality product made from post-consumer recycled glass. It meets the highest quality requirements and provides outstanding features.
GEOCELL is 100 % mineral and combines low density with high compressive strength. In addition to its very good thermal and sound insulating properties, it is also resistant to moisture, fire, chemicals and aging – a true “all-rounder”. This combination of positive properties provides many advantages in making GEOCELL suitable for many different industries and applications.
- Low density and high compressive strength. Despite the low bulk density, GEOCELL products are very pressure resistant.
- Excellent thermal insulating properties. The multi-cellular structure of GEOCELL provides veruy good Lambda values.
- Excellent sound absorption. GEOCELL expanded glass effectively absorbs noise.
- 100 % mineral. GEOCELL is non-combustible and releases no harmful gases when heat is applied. GEOCELL is classified according DIN 4102 (DIN EN 13501-1) as construction material class A1 and suitable as fire extinguishing agent.
- Spherical grain shape. The spherical shape gives GEOCELL Bubbles special features like great free-flowing properties. The closed and rough surface in combination with the spherical shape provide very good adhesion to binders.
- Healthy material. GEOCELL is pure glass, inert, non-toxic, solvent-free, fibre-free, odour-neutral, anti-allergen, radiologically completely safe. The amorphous glass structure prevents the danger of silicosis.
- Resistant. GEOCELL is resistant to frost, heat, decay, ageing, bacteria, moisture, acids, organic solvents and provides no host for pests, rodents, nor mould growth. GEOCELL is perfectly suited for the combination with alkaline binders like lime, cement, water glass and other binders.
- Long-term stability. GEOCELL is dimensionally stable even after years (no material shrinkage, no swelling).
- Environment friendly. Using post-consumer recycled glass for the production of GEOCELL saves natural resources.
- Just like glass. GEOCELL is recyclable and supports a sustainable building.
- GlassCrete (limecrete) Floors
- Floor slabs
- Green roofs and landscaping
- Slope stabilisation
- Sports turf
- Back-filling of pools
- Garden decoration
- Floor Infill Systems (bound or unbound)
- Flue insulation
- Alternative for Vermiculite
- Cavity wall insulation