Baumit DG27 Premium Primer enables lime plasters to be applied over plasterboard, gypsum plasters and old lime plaster coats.
Baumit DG27 Premium Primer is a thick primer for use with lime and clay plasters. It has improved vapour permeability compared to high acrylic primers.
DG27 reduces and equalizes substrate suction to improve the curing and strength development of subsequent coatings.
- Improves adhesion to substrates.
- Improves water repellancy
- Does not inhibit water vapour diffusion through the substrate.
- Dilute with up to 5% water if required.
- Mineral based contact mortars, lime and cement renders, concrete.
- Well bonded mineral, silicate and dispersion paints and coatings.
- Gypsum plasterboard.
Allow to dry for 24 hours before applying subsequent decorative render finishes.
Coverage: 3 – 5 m² per kg
We recommend using our Heritage Lime Plaster on to DG27.
5 kg, 20 kg
You may also like
Excl. delivery & VAT. Bulk discounts are available.