Baumit RK38 is a premixed natural hydraulic lime plastering mortar for internal applications onto all types of masonry.
Baumit RK38 is suitable as a base-coat render, a dubbing coat before the application of Pavatex insulation boards and as a coarse finish top coat.
A pure lime plaster which fulfills the physical and biological considerations within the built environment.
- Moderate strength development of the lime binder produces a plaster coating free of stresses.
- A healthier alternative to gypsum or cement based products.
- Suitable for application in wet rooms.
- Resistant to impact loading.
- One material, from the basement to the roof.
White in colour. Grain size of between 0 – 0.8 mm.
Coverage: 1.3 kg per m² per mm
Bag size: 35 kg
Coverage per bag: 2.7 m² per 35 kg bag (based on 10 mm application)