BEECK Full Colour Silicate Paint is a mineral based silicate paint.
Beeck Full Colour Silicate Paint is a mineral based silicate paint that is free from solvents and preservative, suitable for use both internally and externally.
- Free from solvents and preservatives
- For use on interior surfaces and on facades
- High yielding and intensely coloured
- Unlimited lightfast and UV stability
- Brilliant with deep light, free from Titanium dioxide
- Shading suitable for listed buildings
- Bronzing due to weak surface chalking
- Can be coated over practically an unlimited number of times, as is non film-forming
- Natural alkalinity helps to prevent algae and mould
To be applied with roller, brush or airless spraying. Apply to self contained areas with an absolutely thin coating, no overlapping and uniformly in one continuous pass by cross coating.
Check substrate suitability as required (see 2.1. and 2.3 on attached datasheet). Pay particular attention to the absorbency, strength and texture of the respective substrate. Try out on a test area before using on high quality and critical surfaces. Ensure that the product is used by qualified persons.
- Carefully cover surfaces which are not to be treated – especially glass, ceramics, window sills, expansion joints, lacquer and anodic coatings – and protect them from splashes. Provide personal protective equipment.
- Only use containers from the same production batch to coat self-contained areas.
- Ensure an even substrate, enough qualified workers and a smooth, uninterrupted coating process for tinted
and full coloured coats.
- Stir product thoroughly with a powered mixing paddle before use.
- Do not use in wet conditions, if there is a risk of frost, on hot surfaces or in the blazing sun. Minimum
- Drying time: at least 12 hours per coat
- Protect fresh coats from rain and the blazing sun; hang up scaffolding sheeting in front of the surface.
Application with roller or brush:
- Rollers and brushes with a uniform coating finish are suitable.
- Avoid roller edges, ridges, overlapping and overcoating coats that have already begun to dry, especially
in scaffold working areas.
- Cut-in edges smoothly and seamlessly, wet-on-wet, together with the main area.
- As a brushed surface, use a BEECK Mineral Paint Brush to spread without brushing in any direction.
- Primer coat: Thin primer and possible intermediate coat depending on substrate with 5 % ‑ 10 % water.
On very absorbent substrates, dilute with 5 % – 10 % BEECK Fixative or SOL-Fixative.
- Topcoat: After at least 16 hours, diluted with no more than 5 % water, BEECK Fixative or SOL-Fixative,
according to the dilution used for primer coat.
- Spraying method (airless):
– Nozzle: 0.79 mm / 0.031 inch. Sieve the product before use.
– Apply uniformly and as a thin coat, then use a brush or roller to uniformly lay-off.
Application Rate and Container Sizes:
The application rate, i.e. the quantity required for smooth, normally absorbent substrates is approx. 0.12 L BEECK
Full Colour Silicate Paint per m² and pass.
Try out on a test area on site to determine application rate differences.
Container sizes: 750 ml / 5 L
Stored cool and frost-free, BEECK Full Colour Silicate Paint can be kept for at least 12 months.
1 L, 5 L