Carnauba Wax Emulsion maintains and protects oiled wood surfaces and floors. It is also used as a protective coat for specialist plaster finishes such as Tadelakt.
Kreidezeit Carnauba Wax Emulsion is a very rich concentrate for dilution with water and therefore extremely economical. It has a natural gloss but can also be polished if you require an extra level of sheen.
Obtained from the leaves of a Brazilian species of palm tree, the thin wax film is water-repellent during the rainy season and protects the leaves from drying out during the summer.
Use Kreidezeit Carnauba Wax Emulsion for:
- Caring for oiled and waxed surfaces (wood, cork, stone, ceramics) and linoleum.
- Protecting floors and furniture.
- Basic protection for oiled and waxed surfaces during initial treatment.
- Protection against mechanical abrasion, dirt, dust and water.
- Protective impregnation for untreated interiors of wooden cabinets.
- Light Impregnation for untreated wooden beams and panelling.
- A protective and decorative finish for polished plasters.
- Dirt- and water-repellent.
- Natural gloss.
- Low yellowing.
- Pleasant odour.
Composition (Full Declaration)
Water, carnauba wax, emulsifier based on natural fatty acids, food preservative: potassium sorbate (E202).
500 ml Concentrate, 5 litre Concentrate