Carnauba Wax Emulsion maintains and protects oiled wood surfaces and floors. It is also used as a protective coat for specialist plaster finishes, such as Tadelakt.
Kreidezeit Carnauba Wax Emulsion is a very rich concentrate for dilution with water and therefore extremely economical. It has a natural gloss but can also be polished if you require an extra level of sheen.
Obtained from the leaves of a Brazilian species of palm tree, the thin wax film is water-repellent during the rainy season and protects the leaves from drying out during the summer.
- Caring for oiled and waxed surfaces.
- Protecting floors and furniture.
- Protection against abrasion, dirt, dust and water.
- Protection of untreated interiors of wooden cabinets.
- Light Impregnation of untreated wooden beams and panels.
- A protective and decorative finish for polished plasters.
- Dirt and water-repellent.
- Natural gloss.
- Low yellowing.
- Pleasant smell.
At 1:2 dilution:
- on oiled surfaces approx. 20 ml emulsion + 40 ml water per m² per coat.
- on untreated wood approx. 35 ml emulsion + 70 ml water per m² per coat.
Composition (Full Declaration)
Water, carnauba wax, emulsifier based on natural fatty acids, food preservative: potassium sorbate (E202).