Kreidezeit Citric Acid is 100% pure crystals. Use for the de-calcification of kettles, washing machines, removal of burn deposits, lime stains and much more.
Citric Acid is one of the most widely used plant acids and is found as a metabolite in all organisms. In the past, citric acid was precipitated from lemon juice with the aid of lime milk and subsequent transformation with sulphuric acid. Today it is derived by treacle fermentation.
A versatile, non-toxic and inexpensive household commodity. Use especially for de-calcifying….no home should be without it.
Use Citric Acid to remove fresh lime staining from brick and stone work.
Make children’s play dough with citric acid as an essential component. Add it to improve pliancy and for its non-toxic nature:
Recipe for play dough
- 500 g of plain flour
- 150 g of salt
- 3 tablespoons of Citric Acid
- 20 – 50 g coloured earth pigments
- Mix well in a bowl.
- Bring 250 ml water to the boil.
- Add 5 – 8 tablespoons of vegetable oil and stir in the dry ingredients.
- Knead thoroughly.
All this is done in just 15 minutes, hardly costs anything and is so much fun!
- Cleaning effect.
- Completely bio-degradable.
- Kills mildew, algae and bacteria.
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Inexpensive and yielding.