Claytec Undercoat and Topcoat Clay Plasters are a blend of clay, fine aggregate and plant fibres.
Supplied as a coarse backing coat or fine topcoat, Claytec Clay Plaster has an indefinite shelf life whilst dry and are mixed with clean water for use.
Clay plasters harden by drying and, as no chemical reaction takes place, they remain workable for a lengthy period (and can be reworked with the addition of water).
Use Claytec plasters internally on to masonry, clay boards, lime plasters and plasterboard as a practical alternative to gypsum plasters.
• Clay plaster can take picture hooks, wallpaper and paints.
• Surfaces with clay are cool in summer and warm in winter.
• Clay is both a breathable and a hygroscopic material and so helps to manage damp and regulate humidity.
• Clay helps to absorb odours.
• Suitable for high comfort, modern buildings and historic building refurbishment.
• Clay plaster can be reworked with the addition of water.
• 100% natural.
Claytec Undercoat = 1.1 m² @ 15mm per 25kg bag
Claytec Topcoat = 5.7 m² @ 3 mm per 25kg bag
Undercoat 25kg, Topcoat 25kg