For a healthier alternative to conventional products, Earthborn Ecopro Emulsion is water-borne, acrylic free with the Matt Emulsion offering good levels of breathability.
Earthborn Ecopro Emulsion is also highly practical, offering excellent covering power and providing a wipe-able, anti-static, MATT finish or LO SHEEN on internal walls and ceilings.
- Water Vapour Permeability Sd value = 0.02 m (For the matt finish emulsion)
- Stylish colour range.
- Water-borne (acrylic free).
- Excellent covering properties.
- Long lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to apply with standard brush, roller or spray.
- Low odour, pleasant to use.
- Breathable, creating a more comfortable, healthy living environment.
- Virtually VOC free.
Earthborn Ecopro Emulsion is virtually free from oils, acrylics and VOCs. It has a high solids content which gives it excellent covering properties and makes it easy to apply. It is wipe-able, breathable, anti-static and low odour.
Surfaces must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease. Remove all loose plaster and make good uneven areas with filler. All unstable (flaking/peeling/powdery) paint surfaces should be removed with a brush or scraper. Oil paint surfaces must be lightly sanded.
Stir thoroughly before use. Apply Earthborn Emulsion with a brush, roller or spray gun. For best results, apply 2 coats. For porous surfaces such as new plaster apply an undercoat of Emulsion thinned with water (four parts paint mixed with one part water). Allow to dry between coats.
Approximately 8 m² per litre, per coat.
In normal temperatures and humidity, allow 6 – 12 hours drying time between coats. The emulsion is touch-dry after 1-2 hours. The final painted surface is fully wipe-able after 10 days.
– internal use
– newly plastered walls and ceilings
– timber framed walls and ceilings
– all rooms, including bathroom, kitchen and children’s rooms