Everbuild Fungicidal Wash is a powerful, fungicidal and algaecidal wash for the removal of lichens, fungi and algae on all mineral surfaces such as walls, paths, roofs, drives etc.
Everbuild Fungicidal Wash is a powerful, fast acting solution which is effective on most surfaces. It quickly removes fungus and lichen from floors walls and roofs. It also leaves a residual surface to help prevent further infestation.
- Internal and external use.
- Fast acting.
- Leaves a residual surface to prevent future infestation.
- Powerful formula. registered with HSE under “Control of Pesticides Regulations; 1986” (HSE 7183).
- Kills mould caused by damp on internal and external floors and walls.
- Kills mould growth on roofs prior to coating with bituminous coatings.
- Also an algaecide – removes algae from patios/drives.
- Ready to use – do not dilute .
Can be used to prepare a surface/render before decoration with silicate paint or limewash.
Supplied ready to use:
- Remove all surface debris and growth from the area to be treated.
- Apply by brush or spray in at a rate of 1 litre per 5 – 10 m² depending on porosity of surface.
- Leave solution for 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash down the area with water.
- Repeat process for badly infested areas.
- Take care not to allow residues to run directly into fresh watercourses.
- Always read label before use and wear suitable protective equipment.
Coverage: 5 – 10 m²/litre depending on surface porosity