Everbuild Fungicidal Wash is a powerful, fast acting solution which is effective on most surfaces.
Everbuild Fungicidal Wash quickly removes fungus and lichen from floors walls and roofs. It also leaves a residual surface to help prevent further infestation.
- Internal and external use.
- Fast acting.
- Leaves a residual surface to prevent future infestation.
- Powerful formula. Registered with HSE under “Control of Pesticides Regulations; 1986” (HSE 10400).
Areas For Use
- Kills mould and fungal growth caused by damp on internal and external floors and walls.
- Kills mould and fungal growth on roofs prior to using bituminous coatings.
- Removes algae, lichen, green slime and fungal growth from patios/drives.
- Ready to use – do not dilute.
- For use only as specified as a surface biocide.
- Always read label before use and wear suitable protective equipment. Supplied ready to use.
- Remove all surface debris and growth from the area to be treated.
- Apply by brush or spray in at a rate of 1 litre per 5 – 10 m² depending on porosity of surface.
- Leave solution for 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash down the area with water. Repeat process for badly infested areas.
- Take care not to allow residues to run directly into fresh watercourses.