H1 Eco Fixings by are used for anchoring STEICO wood fibre boards into solid masonry.
H1 Eco fixings consist of a steel pin with an integrated plastic washer and sleeve to provide a thermal break and are hammered into the masonry.
- Supplied in units of 100 fixings per box.
- Lengths range from 95 mm to 295 mm.
- Drill hole diameter = 8 mm.
- Washer diameter = 60 mm.
- Allow a minimum additional 35 mm embedded in to the masonry.
- Solid steel nail (break-proof).
- Low profile washer face.
- Plastic injection element to reduce thermal transmission.
- Short embedment depth, reduced drilling.
- High loads for your security.
- Economic anchor usage.
- Pre-mounted nail for quick installation.
95mm (100 per box), 115mm (100 per box), 135mm (100 per box), 155mm (100 per box), 175mm (100 per box), 195mm (100 per box), 215mm (100 per box), 235mm (100 per box), 255mm (100 per box), 275mm (100 per box), 295mm (100 per box)