Kreidezeit Hard Oil is a sturdy surface treatment for interior floors, furniture, work tops and frames. It is durable, dirt and water repellent, easy to apply and is also suitable for toys.
Hard Oil is a treatment for all wood surfaces in interior areas. Suitable for flooring, stairs, furniture, work tops, tables, doors and windows. A tried and proven classic since 1987.
It is step-resistant and heavy duty. Using Portuguese balsam turpentine oil as a solvent makes handling easy and enhances the ability to penetrate even dense types of wood.
- Free of solvents and water
- Diffusible, anti-static, “warm” surface
- Transparent, honey tinge emphasises the colour
- Easy to apply, easy to repair
- Excellent permeation
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration
- Suitable for the treatment of toys
- Does not tear
- Durable, dirt and water repellent
- Long “open” processing time
10 Litre (1313), 2.5 Litre (1311), 375ml (1309), 5 Litre, 750ml (1310)