Kreidezeit Hard Wax Oil produces a sheen that’s durable, dirt and water repellent. It is diffusible, anti-static, easy to apply, resistant to saliva and is suitable for toys.
Hard Wax Oil is a sturdy surface treatment for the protection of wood, cork and stone in the interior, especially for floors and furniture.
Not suitable for humid rooms.
In a process developed by Kreidezeit, it is produced by melting Carnauba Wax and colophonium resin into a mixture of linseed oil / tung oil. Linseed oil ensures a deep penetration of even the smallest wood pores thanks to a small molecule size and a long processing time.
Made from natural oils, resins and waxes.
- Free of solvents and water.
- Silky-matt, appealing to touch, “warm” surface.
- Easy to apply, easy to repair.
- Excellent permeation.
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration acc. to DIN 53160.
- Suitable for the treatment of toys (in accordance to DIN EN 71, part 3).
- Does not tear.
- Durable, dirt- and water repellent.
- Transparent, honey tinge – emphasises natural colours.
2.5 Litre (1502), 375ml (1500), 750ml (1501)