Kreidezeit Base Oil can be used as a single interior treatment for furniture, or as an internal primer before the varnishes or Stand Oil Paint.
Kreidezeit Base Oil is a traditional mixture 50% Linseed Oil Varnish and 50% Balsamic Turpentine Oil. Linseed oil ensures a deep penetration and lining of even the smallest wood pores thanks to a small molecule size (approx. 50 times smaller than synthetic resin). This ensures an excellent bond with subsequent oil coatings.
- Single treatment for less stressed surfaces in the interior (wood, cork, stone), e.g. wall panels and furniture.
- Primer for subsequent coatings with Kreidezeit Oil Lazures or Stand Oil Paints in the interior and exterior.
- “Warm” surface.
- Transparent, honey tinge – as a result this emphasizes the wood grain.
- Easy to apply, easy to repair.
- Excellent permeation.
- Resistant to saliva and sweat.
- Does not tear or split.
- Dirt and water repellent.
Suitable for toys.
2.5 Litre (301), 375 ml (299), 5 Litre (302), 750 ml (300)