Kreidezeit Lime Wall Finish plasters are versatile lime plasters used for internal finishes or as backing coats for polished plasters.
Kreidezeit Lime Wall Finish plasters are ready-to-use and do not need further coatings. Easy to use even for non-professionals.
The creative possibilities of surface design span from rough to fine and smooth-shiny texture.
The drying time is intentionally slow in order to give enough time after application to work to the desired texture. Ideal for moist areas as they are highly diffusible, long lasting and prevent condensation on their surface.
Fine marble lime and Italian marble sand gives Lime Wall Finish plasters a high whiteness and very good adhesion. They do not contain synthetic resin binders or synthetic pigments such as titanium dioxide.
- Apply diluted polishing soap to the surface to improve water repellency.
- Create many effects by adding pigment and using decorative aggregates (coloured glass beads, Mica etc.).
- Use for the perfect preparation of sub-surfaces before the application of polished plaster products such as: Venetian Plaster, Stuccolustro, Marmorino and Tadelakt.
Smooth grade: Grain size 0.5 mm. Maximum application thickness = 2 mm.
Use over semi-rough to smooth and shiny surfaces. Recommended base coat for Venetian and Stuccolustro plaster.
Fine grade: Grain size 0.9 mm. Maximum application thickness = 5 mm.
Use over fine-rough to smooth surfaces. Recommended base coat for Tadelakt and Marmorino.
Medium grade: Grain size 1.4 mm. Maximum application thickness = 8 mm.
Use for rough to fine-rough surfaces. Recommended base coat for Marmorino and Tadelakt.
- Highly diffusible.
- Virtually no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Evens out slightly uneven surfaces.
- Ideal sub-surface for wall glazes.
Fine, Medium, Smooth
10kg, 2.5kg, 25kg