ACS Mould Wash Concentrate is a concentrated fungicide cleaner and surface biocide for amateur and professional use.
Mould Wash Concentrate is use against mould fungi, mildew and algae on internal and external surfaces such as masonry, patios, tiles, wood and painted surfaces.
Please read all instructions before use.
- Prepare surfaces by removing non-washable and loose material, e.g. flaking paint, grease, dirt, mould or wallpaper.
- Make good any surface defects and rub down to a smooth finish.
- Dilute 1 part ACS Mould Wash Concentrate with 19 parts water.
- Wash down the prepared area with the diluted ACS Mould Wash Concentrate using a sponge, scrubbing brush or cloth.
- Allow to dry thoroughly. Apply second wash in badly soiled areas and allow to dry.
250 ml concentrate will dilute to make 5 litres of mould control wash which will cover approximately 50-60 m².
- Drying Time: 1- 4 hours normally.
- Practical Coverage: 10 – 12 m²/litre when diluted depending on the porosity and roughness of the surface.
- 250ml makes 5L
ACS Mould/Algae Treatment Comparisons
|Borocol 5Rh||Mould Wash Concentrate||Mould Eradication Additive|
|Description||Surface Biocide and wood treatment||Fungicidal cleaner and surface biocide||Biocidal additive for decorating products to improve mould resistance|
|Active against||Algae and moulds||Mould, Fungi, Mildew and Algae||Mould|
|Uses||Decking, garden furniture, stone patios and paths||Masonry, tiles, wood and painted surfaces. Mainly a pre-wash treatment.||Added to paints, grouts and wallpaper paste following pre-treatment with ACS Mould Wash concentrate.|
|Packaging||Ready to use liquid||Liquid concentrate||Liquid additive|
|Application method||Brush/roller/spray/dip||Sponge/brush/cloth||50ml added to 2.5 Litres of decorating product|
|Number of coats||2||1||–|
|Coverage/litre||2 – 4m²||10 – 12m²||–|
|Active ingredients||DOT, BAC||BAC||IPBC|
|Bat Friendly (TIN092)||No||No||No|
COPR: Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986
BPR: Biocidal Products Regulations
IPBC: Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbanate
DOT: Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate
BAC: Benzalkonium Chloride
TIN092: Natural England Technical Information Note TIN092