How long is the course?
One day, with lunch included.
What is covered?
We cover the traditional skills for repairing and restoring with lime mortars, renders, plasters and limewash.
How many attend?
Up to 12, with individual help from 2 course leaders.
What does it cost?
£144.00, including lunch and VAT.
How do I book?
Call the office during opening hours and make a payment by card or post a cheque. You can also make a provisional booking by email but your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
What dates are available?
- Friday 24th March 2017
- Friday 7th April 2017
- Friday 12th May 2017
- Friday 16th June 2017
- Friday 7th July 2017
- Friday 11th August 2017
- Friday 15th September 2017
Why are they usually on a Friday?
So you can enjoy the wonderful Devon countryside and coast and make a break of it.
Where can I stay locally?
- Haddiport House, Buckland Filleigh, 07714-313347
- Lake Farmhouse, Sheepwash 01409-231582
- Hay Meadow Farm Ashwater Beaworthy Devon EX21 5DJ UK. Landline 01409 211527 Mobile 07854 248470
- The Devil’s Stone Inn, Shebbear – 01409 281210
- Anzac, Shebbear – 01409 281838
- Hay House, Shebbear 01409-281827
- Forda Farm, Thornbury, 01409 261369
- Galmington Farm, Buckland Filleigh, 01409-281148
- Bason Farm, Bradford, 01409 281277
- Buttermoor Farm, Milton Damerel, 01409 261314
- Tyrella, Shebbear- 01409-281968
- Hole Station Campsite , Highampton 01409 231266
For more accommodation and information about the local area click here