Alkali-resistant reinforcing screed fibres by FibraTec.
High Zirconia reinforcing screed fibres can help to minimise cracking when added to floor screeds.
FibraTec V12-AM Fibres:
- Replacement of steel mesh in ground-supported concrete slabs
- Reduces shrinkage cracks
- Reduces labour costs
- Invisible at the surface
- Easy to handle and transport
- Improved distribution within the concrete, due to similar densities
- “3-Dimensional” reinforcement
- Higher tensile strength than steel or traditional concrete fibres
- Cannot be misplaced or distorted (unlike steel mesh)
Sold in 1 kg bags.
1 kg/m³ required for floors with normal use and 3/kg/m³ for floors with heavy use.
Complies with BS EN 15422 2008
|FIBRATEC V12-AM||1 kg||1kg/M³ Normal use
3/kg/M³ Heavy use