SIGA Rissan 60 is supple, single-sided and strongly adhesive tape is especially suitable for connection to round penetrations involving indoor airtight layers.
SIGa Rissan 60 is suitable for use on many substrates and membranes.
- Extremely strong adhesion
- Reliable, long-term building value
- Smooth carrier material
- Clings tightly around pipes and cables
- Keeps joints sealed despite structural movements
Width: 60 mm
Length: 25 m
- Hard wood-based panels
- Gypsum fibreboards
- Hard Plastics
- Vapour control layers / diffusions retarder membranes
- Smooth to slightly rough PE/PA/PO/PP membranes, kraft papers, Aluminium sheeting.
SIGA house systems:
SIGA substrate matrix:
|(Click on the below image to expand)
||(Click on the below image to expand)|
To view the full SIGA guide on all products and installation instructions click the below link: