STEICO Duo Dry is an external thermal insulation board made from natural wood fibres.
The STEICO Duo Dry is insulation board that can be used as both a sheathing and render board externally.
- Provides instant weather protection due to proven T&G profile.
- Render carrying insulation boards for ETICS (external wall insulation) systems.
- Water repellent yet vapour open boards for robust constructions.
- Excellent insulating properties in winter as well as summer and good acoustic performance.
Areas of Application
- STEICO Duo Dry is a wood fibre insulation board for render application on external walls.
- Sheathing board for both pitched roof and wall constructions.
- Insulated wall panel for use behind a rain screen.
- Internal insulation board onto timber framework / joists / rafters suitable for plaster application.
Dimensions & Coverage
|Thickness [mm]*||Edge||Dimensions for coverage [mm]||Coverage / board [m²]||Total board size including T&G profile (mm)|
|40||T&G||2205 x 575||1.268||2230 x 600|
|60||T&G||2205 x 575||1.268||2230 x 600|
T&G = Tongue & Groove
|Fire class according to EN 13501-1||E|
|Declared thermal conductivity λD [W/ (m*K)]||0.043|
|Water vapour diffusion resistance factor μ||3|
|Specific heat capacity [J / (kg*K)]||2.100|
|Compression strength [kPa]||200|
|Tensile strength perpendicular to face ^ [kPa]||30|
We are a STEICO stock-holding distributor with full, dedicated warehousing for immediate dispatch. Contact our friendly and knowledgeable STEICO experts who can help guide you through every step of the process:
- Helping with design and specification.
- Calculating U-values and other parameters.
- Calculating the quantities of each product you’ll need.
- Quoting for direct delivery to site from our UK based STEICO warehouse of wood fibre insulation.
You can contact our friendly team by phone, by email or by completing the form found at the bottom of the page.
To view our full STEICO wood fibre insulation range click here.