STEICO Multi Fill is used for compression-resistant joint filling compound for the joints of STEICO Protect ETICS (external thermal insulation composite system) and with various materials.
The STEICO Multi Fill is used as a joint filling compound under the rendered finish for joint widths up to max. 6mm. It is also ideal as a repair adhesive for bonding matching wood fibre insulation parts.
- Permanently elastic with high compressive strength
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Can be plastered over
- UV stable
- Free from isocyanate, solvent and silicone
- Rapid complete curing
- Can be used wet on wet
- High adhesion on various substrates
- Apply STEICO Multi Fill on one side on the dry bonding surface that is free of grease and dust.
- Good adhesion on paint systems, metal, glass, mirrors, ceramics, on non-porous substrates in general and various plastics.
- Use of an adhesion-promoting primer on concrete is recommended, even through good results are also achieved in practice without an adhesive primer. The achievable adhesion values should first be determined via a test in the case of non-homogeneous, various substrates.
- Skin formation time significantly shorter in case of higher aim humidity or if adhesive is sprayed with water.
Cured adhesive can only be cleaned mechanically.
Store the STEICO Multi Fill in a cool and dry location at +15°C to +25°C. Protect against heat, cold and light.
Shelf life of up to 1 year after production.
|Consistency||Medium-viscosity, paste like|
|Curing 24 h (20°C, 50% RH)||4mm|
|Ultimate elongation (ISO 37)||370%|
|Ultimate strength (ISO 37)||2.5 MPa|
|Minimum processing temperature||+ 5°C|
|Temperature resistance||– 40°C / + 100°C|