STEICO Multi Membra 5 membrane is an airtightness membrane that is suitable for use in wall, ceiling and roofs.
STEICO Multi Membra 5 membrane is a vapour barrier for internal, airtight lining of roof, wall and ceiling constructions. Ideally suited for air-injected insulations.
- Particularly robust and flexible
- High tear resistance
- Permeable, sd value 5m
- Suitable for sub and top installation when sufficient insulation covering is provided by STEICO wood fibre sarking boards.
Roll dimensions: 1.5 (W) x 50m (L)
Roll coverage: 75m²
Roll weight: Approx. 10 kg
Store STEICO Multi UDB in a dry location so that it is protected against dirt, sunlight and wet conditions.
- Lay the membrane or sheet so that the printed side is facing the fitter
- Lay the sheet parallel or at a right angle to the rafters with an overlap of at least 10cm
- Ensure flush-processed bay insulation. There may be no cavities between the bay insulation and sheet / membrane. Visual check thanks to translucent character
- Fit the membrane or sheet in a tension-free manner and avoid creases
- Overlaps, component joints and penetrations must be made in an airtight manner by means of STEICO system accessories