STEICO Multi UDB membrane is a breather membrane that is suitable for use in both walls and roofs.
STEICO Multi UDB membrane is a highly vapour-permeable airtight membrane, sarking membrane and roofing underlayer.
- 3 layer tear resistant and flexible
- 2 integrated self-adhesive areas
- airtight, highly vapour-permeable and resistant to driving rain
- Highly tear resistant
- Outdoor exposure of us to 3 month possible
Roll dimensions: 1.5m (W) x 50m (L)
Roll coverage: 75m²
Roll weight: approx. 13kg
Store STEICO Multi UDB in a dry location so that it is protected against dirt, sunlight and wet conditions.
- Lay the membrane or sheet so that the printed side is facing the fitter
- Lay the membrane or sheet parallel to the eaves starting with an overlap area (e.g. clips)
- Activate the longitudinal self-adhesive areas by removing the protective strip only after the membrane or sheet has been fixed in place
The following applies when used as an airtight membrane:
- Ensure flush-mounted bay insulation (no cavities may exist under the STEICO multi UDB)
- Sufficiently thick insulation coving with STEICO Special / STEICO Special dry and STEICO Universal / STEICO Universal Dry must be carried out;
- Component joints and penetrations must be made in an airtight manner by means of STEICO system accessories