STEICO Protect Dry is an external thermal insulation composite system made from wood fibre.
- Suitable for use with direct render systems.
- Ideal for timber frame constructions, solid wood walls and renovation of walls.
- Robust and economic on-site handling.
- Manufactured in dry process. Lightweight homogenous boards.
- Excellent thermal characteristics in summer and winter.
- Hydrophobic and water vapour open system for robust constructions.
Areas of Application
- Wood fibre insulation board for use in External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS).
STEICO Protect H Dry
Thickness from 40 to 60 mm.
Boards with a thickness of 40 mm or more are adapted to air injected insulation with STEICOzell and STEICOfloc.
STEICO Protect M Dry
Thickness from 60 to 200 mm.
Also available in large size.
STEICO Protect L Dry
Thickness from 100 to 240 mm for the renovation of existing masonry walls.
Dimensions & Coverage
|Thickness [mm]*||Board Type||Dimensions [mm]||Coverage / board [m²]|
|20 Reveal board||H||500 x 1350||0.67|
|40||H||575 x 1300||0.747|
|60||H||575 x 1300||0.747|
|80||M||575 x 1300||0.747|
|100||M||575 x 1300||0.747|
|120||M||575 x 1300||0.747|
|140 Full pallets only||M||575 x 1300||0.747|
|200 Full pallets only||M||575 x 1300||0.747|
*Other thicknesses available on request as special order – delivery times may be extended.
|Parameters||Type H||Type M||Type L|
|Fire class according to EN 13501-1||E||E||E|
|Declared thermal conductivity λD [W/ (m*K)]||0.043||0.040||0.037|
|Water vapour diffusion resistance factor μ||3||3||3|
|Specific heat capacity [J / (kg*K)]||2.100||2.100||2.100|
|Compression strength [kPa]||200||100||50|
|Tensile strength perpendicular to face ^ [kPa]||30||20||10|