STRH fixings are insulation fixings for rendered timber frame applications which have an integrated plastic washer to provide a thermal break
STRH fixings by EJOT are supplied in units of 100 fixings per box, and the lengths range from 80 mm to 300 mm. The thread diameter is 6 mm and the washer diameter is 60 mm.
We recommend that you embed the fixings by 40 mm into the timber substrate.
- Use for fastening render insulation boards into timber frame.
- Countersunk installation – EJOT STR Principle with STR cap for homogeneous surfaces and even rendering.
- Not necessary to drill.
- Surface fixed installation using ejotherm STR plug.
- Permanent contact pressure.
- 100% setting control – the countersunk installation of the washer indicates safe anchorage.
80mm (100 per box), 100mm (100 per box), 120mm (100 per box), 140mm (100 per box), 160mm (100 per box), 180mm (100 per box), 200mm (100 per box), 220mm (100 per box), 240mm (100 per box), 260mm (100 per box), 280mm (100 per box), 300mm (100 per box)