Thermafleece SupaSoft is a sustainable insulation quilt manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
Thermafleece SupaSoft offers a safe, sustainable and cost effective way to insulate your home. It contains 100% recycled polyester and is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. No harmful chemicals or binders are used and it is therefore completely safe to handle.
It is long-lasting and safe to handle. What’s more, energy savings mean the insulation pays for itself in a just a few years.
Use Thermafleece SupaSoft to insulate between and over rafters or simply laid on top of existing insulation to improve overall insulation performance.
- 50 mm x 390 mm x 10 m (3 rolls) = 11.7 m²
- 50 mm x 590 mm x 10 m (2 rolls) = 11.8 m²
- 100 mm x 390 mm x 5 m (3 rolls) = 5.85 m²
- 100 mm x 590 mm x 5 m (2 rolls) = 5.9 m²
150 mm x 390 mm x 4 m (3 rolls) = 4.68 m²TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE 150 mm x 590 mm x 4 m (2 rolls) = 4.72 m²TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
- Width (mm) – 390, 590.
- Thickness (mm) – 50, 100,
- Thermal conductivity – 0.040 W/mK.
- Vapour open.
- Made in the UK.
- >95% recycled content.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 & 14001.
- All levels
- Used in walls and between rafters
- Acoustic – Walls, floors & roofs
Why Insulate with Thermafleece SupaSoft?
- Insulating your property can reduce the amount of energy lost from the building envelope. This therefore reduces energy consumption and carbon dioxide released to the atmosphere.
- Affordable: Insulating with SupaSoft is a very cost effective alternative to glass or other mineral insulation. What’s more, the energy it saves means it can quickly pays for itself.
- Long Lasting: Contains a lofting agent to maintain durability and is designed to last the life of the building.
- Quality Assured: Manufactured and supplied in accordance with ISO 9001 quality and ISO 14001 environmental management systems.
- Sustainable: Can reduce CO2 emissions by many tonnes over the lifetime of use. Made from recycled plastic bottles and has a recycled content of more than 95%.
- Vapour Open: A non-woven material that allows water vapour to pass through the insulation.
- Safe: SupaSoft is safe to handle and can be recycled or disposed of safely at the end of its life.
- Performance: Thermal Conductivity: 0.040 Wm-1K-1.
- Density: 13 kgm-3.
- Water Absorption: (@100% RH): 0% w/w.
- Specific Heat Capacity: 1000 Jkg-1K-1.
- Vapour Resistivity: 5 MN·s·g–1m–1.
- Ignition Point: >500oC.
- Flammability to BS 5803-4: Pass.
- Smoulder resistance to BS 5803-4: Pass.
- Recoverability and thickness, EN823: Pass.
- Dimensional stability to EN1604: Pass.
Installation and Handling
Because SupaSoft insulation is harmless you can install it without protective equipment (we recommend you wear a dust mask in enclosed spaces).
Use in conjunction with a vapour permeable membrane to retain the benefits of vapour permeability.