How long is the course?
One day, with lunch included.
What is covered?
We cover the traditional skills for using Moroccan style Tadelakt.
How many attend?
Up to 7
What does it cost?
£144.00, including lunch and VAT.
How do I book?
Call the office during opening hours and make a payment by card or post a cheque. You can also make a provisional booking by email but your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
What dates are available?
- Thursday 2nd March 2017
- Friday 21st April 2017
- Thursday 25th May 2017
- Friday 30th June 2017
- Thursday 27th July 2017
- Friday 25th August 2017
- Friday 29th September 2017
- Thursday 26th October 2017
- Friday 1st December 2017
Where can I stay locally?
- Haddiport House, Buckland Filleigh, 07714-313347
- Lake Farmhouse, Sheepwash 01409-231582
- Hay Meadow Farm Ashwater Beaworthy Devon EX21 5DJ UK. Landline 01409 211527 Mobile 07854 248470
- The Devil’s Stone Inn, Shebbear – 01409 281210
- Anzac, Shebbear – 01409 281838
- Hay House, Shebbear 01409-281827
- Forda Farm, Thornbury, 01409 261369
- Galmington Farm, Buckland Filleigh, 01409-281148
- Bason Farm, Bradford, 01409 281277
- Buttermoor Farm, Milton Damerel, 01409 261314
- Tyrella, Shebbear- 01409-281968
- Hole Station Campsite , Highampton 01409 231266
For more accommodation and information about the local area click here