Kreidezeit Wood Lazure is a linseed based transparent surface treatment for use internally or externally. It is dirt repellent, weatherproof, elastic, diffusible and also emphasises the the wood grain.
Wood Lazure has good diffusion capabilities and therefore humidity transfer from inside the wood to the external environment is ensured. This protects the wood from decay and dampness.
A coating made from natural oils does not flake or chip, stays elastic and weathers superficially whilst in contrast the coating beneath stays intact. This makes renovation easy: just clean and over-coat.
Constructive wood protection (measures that keeps the wood dry and protect it from long-lasting humidity) is the most effective wood protection.
- Ready to apply
- Dirt and water repellent
- Doesn’t crack, tear or peel
- Weather-resistant and elastic
- Transparent, glossy and brings out the wood grain
- Easy to keep in good condition
- Saliva and sweat-resistant according to DIN 53160
- Solvent-based (natural balsamic turpentine)
- Free from biocides
- Cobalt, lead and barium-free
- Clear (internal only*)
- Light Oak,
- Antique Oak,
*Add light-fast pigments to the clear Wood Lazure when using externally. This prevents the wood from greying under UV light.
Approximately 16 m² per litre per coat