The external wall insulation rendered system complies with the most stringent of standards – from baseline building regulations through to Passivhaus.
Contact our friendly and knowledgeable STEICO experts who can help guide you through every step of the process:
- Helping with the design and specification
- Calculating U values and other parameters
- Calculating the quantities of each product you’ll need
- Quoting for direct delivery to site from our UK based STEICO warehouse of wood fibre products.
You can contact our friendly team by phone, by email or by completing the form found at the bottom of the page.
*Please note that the adhesive layer of Isovit E-Cork that is required to adhere the boards to the masonry wall is not shown in the above drawing.*
- External render comprising 2x 3mm passes of Isovit E-Cork with render mesh bedded between passes. 4mm top coat of Reabilita Cal AC
- STEICO Protect Dry (80mm plus)/ STEICO Duo Dry (for 40mm & 60mm)
- 3mm Isovit E-Cork adhesive layer (applied with a 6mm notched trowel)
- Masonry Substrate
- Internal lime plaster specification
Internal Lime Plaster specification:
- Isovit E-Cork applied with a notched trowel @ 3 mm.
- 4 mm glass fibre mesh.
- Isovit E-Cork @ 3 mm.
- Reabilita Cal AC (Finishing Render) @ 4 mm (applied in two 2 mm coats).
- For a smoother finish apply Regency Lime Plaster @ 1 mm (optional).