The STEICO timber frame clad system complies with the most stringent of standards – from baseline building regulations through to Passivhaus.
The system is suitable for all external cross laminated timber clad finishing options. Including: brick, stone, timber, zinc etc.
Contact our friendly and knowledgeable STEICO experts who can help guide you through every step of the process:
- Helping with the design and specification
- Calculating U values and other parameters
- Calculating the quantities of each product you’ll need
- Quoting for direct delivery to site from our UK based STEICO warehouse of wood fibre products.
You can contact our friendly team by phone, by email or by completing the form found at the bottom of the page.
1 Cladding system (brick etc.).
2 Brick ties
3 Timber batten
4 STEICO special dry .
5 STEICO flex to fully fill studwork.
6 Racking board incl. airtightness detail (e.g. OSB 12/15 mm).
7 Service void 25mm (can be insulated for improved performance).
8 Savolit Plus Wood Wool Board 15mm
9. Internal lime plaster system
Internal Lime Plaster specification:
- Isovit E-Cork applied with a notched trowel @ 3 mm.
- 4 mm glass fibre mesh.
- Isovit E-Cork @ 3 mm.
- Reabilita Cal AC (Finishing Render) @ 4 mm (applied in two 2 mm coats).
- For a smoother finish apply Regency Lime Plaster @ 1 mm (optional).